Sunday, June 29, 2008

6 Minutes that will change your life.

I'm sorry, but you need to see this. It is old but still plagues my soul. The first time I watched it, I did so without any sound. I cried and then peed and then shut it down. After talking with a couple of friends that recommended this, I watched again in its entirety, with the sound. I can't really express the cornucopia of feelings that poured over me, but it can best be described by saying naaa. NAAAAP. NA. Naaaaaat. naap.
Enjoy, but if you do....may God have mercy on your soul.


4 comments:

Matt said...

I can't believe you pulled out rubber johnny. I'm speechless. Do you have any videos of burning babies?

The Nemesing One said...

You are a sick ****. What the hell was that? I just pissed my pants, at work. I may never close my eyes again. The things that chijuajua has seen. Maybe you should find it and shoot it's brains out for its own good.

Anonymous said...

That was possibly the stupidest video I have ever seen. There was nothing upsetting or disturbing about it. I think you guys need to get out of your little engineering cubicals and live a little...babies!

MeatWad said...

anon...it is a sad day when this doesn't even cause a blip on your radar. You haven't had a soul for quite some time, have you?